Cutler Bay, FL Home Health Care for Seniors
Home health – care that comes to you.
Home health care offers just as its name suggests: Care for you or your loved one, in the comfort of the senior’s house, often after a hospital stay for an illness or injury.
Among these services, our certified nursing assistants provide:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, meal preparation and eating
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Accompaniment to activities, dining room, appointments and social events
- Run errands, including grocery shopping and dog walking
- Medication reminders
- Encourage conversation and engagement through activities
At East Ridge at Cutler Bay, we also offer more than just the name suggests: Our skilled staff members who provide care are all employees of East Ridge, not vendors contracted from outside our community. This distinction is important, because when you choose home health care from East Ridge, you know you’ll receive that care from the same compassionate people who work at our community, every day.
Home health care is available for independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehab residents at East Ridge, at an additional cost, and is also available to nonresidents. We accept Medicare and other forms of private insurance.
Learn more about home health care when you contact us. We’ll be happy to schedule your personal visit.